Spring is the time for us to sow the seeds for a fruitful year. Join Anisha for an uplifting and transcendent weekend in the mountains. Move into spring with a deeply cleansing and healing dose of mountain medicine. Gather stored energy from winter and use it for detoxing, clarifying, creating, rejuvenating and renewing yourself. This unique weekend of Yoga, Acupuncture and Pangu Yoga (yoga/Qi gong fusion) combined with the beauty and vitality of the blue ridge mountains, will provide an opportunity to revitalize and nurture your body, bring your mind and heart some ease, and give your spirit a total energy make over...helping you spring back to life!
I am delighted to be partnering with Om Sanctuary in Asheville, NC for this truly unique mountain experience. Having stayed here myself, I know that Om Sanctuary is a beautiful property and a place to escape the busyness and chaos of life. If you feel overworked or over-stressed or just need a chance to replenish and find center, this retreat is for you! Om Sanctuary offers a nourishing locally sourced menu to support our healthy weekend together and can work with any special diet. All meals will be both non-vegetarian and vegetarian.
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING until March 1st!
Double occupancy: $440 per person
Single occupancy: $640 per person
After March 1st:
Double Occupancy: $540 per person
Single Occupancy: $690 per person
two nights lodging
6 healthy, fresh meals
Yoga classes and Acupuncture throughout the weekend
Friday, April 28 - Program offerings 5pm-9:30pm
Saturday April 29 - Program offerings 1:30-3:30, 4:30-6:45pm
Sunday April 30 - Program offerings 11am-1:30pm (option for lunch to go)
Email me to reserve your room! View room descriptions and pictures.
NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 1st. Prior to March 1st, you will be refunded 50% of the retreat cost or you may use it towards a future retreat.
Extend your stay with Om Sanctuary's Rest and Renewal program. (you will need to contact Om Sanctuary directly to reserve additional nights)
Things to do ~
* Treat yourself with a massage at the wellness center
* Attend a morning yoga or Qi gong class offered by Om Sanctuary
* Enjoy the Serenity Labyrinth Garden and Waterfall
* Walk the Tranquility Trail – located in the 42 acre forest on site
* Kayak, Canoe, Tube or Stand Up Paddle Board down the French Broad River (Outfitters are less than 1/2 mile away)
* Hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway
* Visit the Hot Springs in Marshall, NC and soak in natural mineral water
* Walk through the River Arts District just minutes away
* Head in to downtown Asheville for great shopping, dining entertainment and arts